Kids Sewing & Crafts Club
Welcome Kids Sewing and Crafts Club in Edgware. We run Sewing and Crafts for kids during the holidays and after school. No matter what part of London you reside the Sewing and Crafts for kids are fully accessible to you. We are suitably located near several motorways; A41, A1, M1, M25.
If you decide to reach us by public transport, we are also ideally located to public transportation.
What is our Sewing and Crafts club like?
We teach our kids in a bubbly, relaxed and ambient environment. In order to give our students a great experience, we keep our groups small. We do not cramp our classes with kids. We know that too many students in a class could lead to a very poor and dismal learning experience
- Your kids will be instructed by people who are extremely passionate about craft and who are passionate about sewing and equally passionate about knowledge transfer to kids
- Teaching is done by staff who understand that every kid is different and has their own pace
- Children will not be left alone with anyone who does not have an enhanced DBS certificate.
What Sort Of Crafts Do We Have To Offer?
- Canvas Painting
- Screen Printing
- Bag Designing
- Shoe Design
- Making garments with a sewing machine
- Fashion and Designing; learning how to create your own fashion style
- Wall art made with fabrics
- Fabric Card making
- Fabric Designing
What Are The Benefits Of Some Of Our Workshops?
- Task management skills
- Collaborative and team building skills
- Confidence building
- Being able to share and appreciate different creative skills
Our crafts classes operate on a first-come first-serve basis. Please book a space as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as spaces are very limited and we keep our groups quite small.