Pattern Sewing – Easy Tunic Dress
What is the course about?
This pattern sewing class is the perfect course for serious sewing enthusiast who want to take their sewing journey to a new level. You don’t want the fuss of creating a pattern from scratch. You will be learning basic, solid techniques to boost your growth.
This particular dress is a very easy make, if you have never sewn with patterns before.
This super stylish tunic dress has a modern, boxy fit, with round neckline and kimono sleeves,closing at the back with pretty ties or button loop. Make as a top with cropped hemline that hits the high hip, or above-the-knee dress length, with optional turn-up cuffs and patch pocket. Throw it on with a statement necklace and you’re good to go.
What Will Be Learning During This Class
- Understanding how sewing patterns work
- Preparing, cutting, marking your pattern
- Preparing, cutting, marking your fabric
- Sewing and finishing your garment
To Get The Best Out Of Your Class
- You require a sewing machine of some sort at home
- Practice your sewing techniques at home
- Do a bit of research on your own
- Revise your reading materials
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Medium-weight woven fabrics such as cotton or Linen.
SEWING LEVEL: Confident user, Intermediate
NUMBER OF SESSIONS: 2
AVAILABLE DATES AND TIME
23rd & 30th Jan (11am – 2pm)
13th & 20th Mar (11am – 2pm)
- Every student progresses at a different pace
- Enjoy the process as you go along
- Please ensure you can commit to all the sessions
- Practice, practice and more practice