Creative Stitching – Cushion Cover Designing Workshop
What is the course about?
Have you just started sewing? Are you looking for exciting new creative ways of sewing? If there is one thing I can teach you; it is creative sewing. In this class we will come up with different ways to add extra glamour to our cushion covers. You will be creating and designing cushion covers that will be the envy of your friends; you can call it cotoure for cushions.
This is a fun clas, there is no right or wrong. Let your imagination take over. My job will be to show you all the wonderful functions, tips and tricks you never knew existed. In this master class we will be learning awesome ways to manipulate our sewing machine to create awesome designs
What will I learn during this course?
- Exploring the creative sides of our machine stitches
- Learning about different footers and their uses
- Learn how to create corded piping
- Learning how to sew cushion covers with zips and corded piping
- Different types of machine stitches
- Creating concentric circles and designing plain fabrics
- Different types of fabrics, needles and threads that can be used
SEWING LEVEL: Confident beginner
DATES AND TIME AVAILABLE
April 3rd & 10th
6:30pm – 9pm