Let your child’s creative spirits run free with our creative crafters club.
We provide a space that is full of inspiration, a space where they can freely express themselves through the medium of art.
In this club, children will explore crafts through a variety of mediums. We will work through projects from creating to embellishing; from cardboard to scrap fabric to canvases to sequins and glitter. Here at Luchi and Ota, it’s all about having fun!
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong – Joseph Chilton Pearce
Class Level: No experience required
Age Requirement: 5+
Start Date: Tuesday 4th September – 16th October (7weeks)
Time: 4:20pm – 5:20pm
What Will Your Kids Learn
- They will learn to use mixed media and open their eyes to exploring different variations.
- Your kids will be taught how to use various elements to create art.
- They will be making designs on fabrics using shibori otherwise known as tie-dye
Projects will include:
- Wall art
- Fabric Designs
- Bag Designs
- Room art
- A cardboard animal (peacock, butterfly, fish) wall/room decoration
- Tote bag decorating
- A tie dye T-shirt
- Canvas painting
- Shoe Design (parents will be required to provide white canvas plimsolls)
- Your kids will be taught by staff who understand that every kid is different and has their own pace
- Your child will not be left alone with anyone who does not have an enhanced DBS certificate.