Daddy’s Old Shirt Is Now A Skirt – 2 days
Inspired By River Island – Upcycled Shirt Skirt 8+
A lot of you know how we feel about upcycling old clothes. Well here is the perfect opportunity to experience it.
In this workshop, we will be taking daddy’s old shirt and with some extra fabric, we are going to turn it into a fashionable skirt, just like the one from River Island on The High street
WHAT IS WORKSHOP GOING TO BE LIKE?
• Introduction To Sewing (for those new to sewing)
• Sewing exercises (for those who are acquainted with sewing already)
• Healthy Snacks Break
• Learn how to create a pattern for the skirt
• Measure and cut fabric
• Pin fabric pieces together
• Complete outfit by sewing
- 1 meter plain fabric (to match daddy’s shirt)
- Daddy’s Old Shirt (please ensure that the shirt is in a useable condition, not faded and no holes)
- 2 Bobbins
- White thread and matching thread
You can either bring your own materials or pay an extra £6 for materials
• Booking is strictly subject to availability
• There will be a maximum of 10 participants
• We reserve the right to cancel the class if we have less than 4 participants
• If you cancel or do not turn up on the day, there are no refunds or rescheduling
• We require a minimum of 4 kids for this class to hold
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.