Ultimate Sewing Day Experience
The Ultimate Sewing Day Experience
Get new sewing skills in 2017 with this Ultimate Sewing Day Experience with Luchi & Ota.
Spend a craft-filled day in the company of like-minded individuals who are either looking to improve their sewing skills or simply gain new skills.
Whilst engaging your creative mind, as you come to grips with your sewing machine, needle, thread, and bobbins, you will be given simple and easy to understand instructions by experienced and well-seasoned sewing instructors.
You will be rewarded with our scrumptious Croissants, Lemon cake, biscuits, tea or coffee. Of course, there will be healthy snacks available to ease any guilt. You will also be treated to some delicious hot Kosher Pizza, curtesy of K-Grill, and cool refreshing drinks.
Your Sewing Day Experience will last for 6 hrs; this includes 45 mins for a cooked lunch.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
PART 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE SEWING MACHINE
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing in a straight line
- Open discussions about various types of sewing machines
PART 2 – Sew Your Comfy Pants
- Create Your Own Pattern – Idiots Guide
- Cutting your pattern
- Sewing your fabric together
Part 3 – Basic Alteration Workshop
- At the end of this course you will have learnt how to
- lengthening or shorten hemlines
- Different hemming techniques
- Sew a button
- stitch a simple rip
WHAT IS THE DAY GOING TO BE LIKE?
- On arrival, you will be met with some freshly brewed coffee or tea and some scrumptious croissants. You can then relax and get to know your fellow crafters.
- Get acquainted with the sewing machines and your immediate environment, let’s sow seeds of creativity.
- Sewing Activities Commences – Part 1
- Coffee & Cake Break
- Sewing Activities – Part 2
- Hot lunch and cold drinks served
- Sewing Activities – Part 3
- Finger snacks break
- Time to tie up any loose ends or stitches
- This Sewing Day Experience will last a total of 6hrs (45mins for hot lunch)
Booking is strictly subject to availability
- There will be a maximum of 8 participants
- Your voucher is valid for 4 months after purchase
- This experience is available on Monday & Thursday; 10am – 5pm or Saturday & Sunday from 11am – 6pm
- We reserve the right to change appointment times on the day should any circumstance arise which are beyond our control
- We recommend you book at least three weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- We require a 7 day cancellation notice. If you cancel less than 7 days, rescheduling is at our discretion
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we will send an e-voucher and booking information to you. Read the information very carefully, and call 0208 958 7714 to book your experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.