Ultimate Sewing Day Experience – INTERMEDIATE
The Ultimate Sewing Day ExperienceBook Your Experience Now
This is for you, if you have a good handle on the sewing machine and you are simply looking for more practice
Spend a craft-filled day in the company of like-minded individuals who are either looking to improve their sewing skills or simply gain new skills.
Whilst engaging your creative mind, as you come to grips with your sewing machine, needle, thread, and bobbins, you will be given simple and easy to understand instructions by experienced and well-seasoned sewing instructors.
You will be rewarded with our scrumptious Croissants, Lemon cake, biscuits, tea or coffee. Of course, there will be healthy snacks available to ease any guilt. You will also be treated to some delicious hot Kosher Pizza, Falafel or Sharma, washed down with some delightfully hot or cold drinks.
Your Sewing Day Experience will last for 6 hrs; this includes 45 mins for your grilled lunch.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
PART 1 – QUICK SEWING MACHINE REFRESH
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
PART 2 – Sew Your Own Lazy Pants
You will learn how to make a simple pair of pyjamas-like-pants for lounging at home. Feel free to go wild.
- Cut and measure your fabric for your project
- Pinning your fabric before sewing
- Sewing your fabric together
- Finishing off your sewing
Part 3 – Basic Alteration Workshop – Zips
At the end of this course, you will have learned how to
- insert visible zips
- insert invisible zips
WHAT IS THE DAY GOING TO BE LIKE?
- On arrival, you will be met with some freshly brewed coffee or tea and some scrumptious croissants. You can then relax and get to know your fellow crafters.
- Get acquainted with the sewing machines and your immediate environment, let’s sow seeds of creativity.
- Sewing Activities Commences – Part 1
- Coffee & Cake Break
- Sewing Activities – Part 2
- Hot lunch and cold drinks served
- Sewing Activities – Part 3
- Finger snacks break
- Time to tie up any loose ends or stitches
WE WILL SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS
- Fabrics for making the lazy pants and some accessories to embellish
- Scissors, sewing needles & thread, fabric chalk, measuring tape, unpicker
- Sewing machines
- This Sewing Day Experience will last a total of 6hrs (45mins for hot lunch)
Booking is strictly subject to availability
- There will be a maximum of 8 participants
- Your voucher is valid for 4 months after purchase
- This experience is available on Monday & Thursday; 10am – 5pm or Saturday & Sunday from 11am – 6pm
- We reserve the right to change appointment times on the day should any circumstance arise which are beyond our control
- We recommend you book at least three weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available
- We require a 7-day cancellation notice. If you cancel less than 7 days, rescheduling is at our discretion
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we will send an e-voucher and booking information to you. Read the information very carefully, and call 0208 958 7714 to book your experience.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.