Summer 2016 Crafts Classes – July/August
- Tote Bags with straps
- Cushion covers 15cm x 15cm
- Simple drawstring bags
- Scrunchies (kids can select from our collection of fabrics)
- Personalised Aprons
- Table cloth with applique
You will require half a meter of colourful fabric. You can bring your own fabric or purchase some in the shop. You will be notified in advance
- T-shirt design with beads, sequins and fabric pens
- T-shirt stencilling with fabric paint
- Create a non-sew bag and Tie-dye
- Design your own flip-flop slippers/sandals (you will have to provide flip-flops in your own size)
- Create a tulle tutu skirt
- Design your own Glitter shoes
- Create and design your own bag
You will require 6 meters of tulle, it does not have to be in the same colour.
A pair of shoes made from canvas material, e,g trainers or plimsoles. Please do not bring suede or leather.
4 meters of ribbon
You can buy this from a fabric store near you, or you can buy it from us.
You can book from as little as 1 session to multiple age-appropriate sessions over the duration of the holiday classes.
Each session is 3 hrs, apart from Fridays, where the tie-dye sessions are 2 hrs. You are welcome to book more than one session in a day.
The first class starts at 10am and the last session finishes at 4:45pm
If you decide to book 2 sessions in one day, we will be providing you with a free hot lunch.
The kids will be taken to the Kosher restaurants next door; K-Grill or K-Pizza where there will be given a lovely hot meal and a drink too.
Monday – Thursday only. There are no full days available on Fridays