Summer 2016 Crafts Classes – August/September
- Tote Bags with straps
- Cushion covers 35cm x 35cm
- Simple skirts
- Simple drawstring bags
- Scrunchies (kids can select from our collection of fabrics)
- Personalised Aprons
- Table cloth with applique
You will require half a meter of colourful fabric. You can bring your own fabric or purchase some in the shop. You will be notified in advance
- T-shirt design with beads, sequins and fabric pens
- T-shirt stencilling with fabric paint
- Create a non-sew bag and Tie-dye
- Design your own flip-flop slippers/sandals (you will have to provide flip-flops in your own size)
You can book from as little as 1 session to multiple age-appropriate sessions over the duration of the holiday classes.
Each session is 3 hrs, apart from Fridays, where the tie-dye sessions are 2 hrs. You are welcome to book more than one session in a day.
The first class starts at 10am and the last session finishes at 4:45pm
Each session is treated as an independent project. You can book one session or multiple sessions. Apart from the Divalicious camp which is a 2 day course; you are not obliged to book more than 1. Each session will have a complete project. We do not have incomplete projects.
A healthy snack and drinks will be provided all day.
If you decide to book 2 sessions in one day, we will be providing you with a free hot lunch.
The kids will be taken to the Kosher restaurants next door; K-Grill or K-Pizza where they will be given a lovely hot meal and a drink too.
Monday – Thursday only. There are no full days available on Fridays