Sew Your Dashiki
Beginners Sewing Workshop
Part 1 – Introduction To The Sewing Machine – Saturday, 25th February 2017
1pm – 5pm
In the first session you will learn about;
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- The functions of the sewing machine parts
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing machine troubleshooting
- Caring for your sewing machine
Part 2 – Sew Your Own Dashiki
- How to cut and measure your fabric for your project
- Pinning your fabric before sewing
- Various stitches and hems
- Sewing your fabric in a straight line
- Finishing off your round neckline
Your objective in this class will be to make a simple cushion cover, you will now use your newly acquired skills to make a simple and delightful cushion cover.
All Materials will be provided
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.