Make Your Own Pyjamas Bottom – Simplicity Pattern
If you can confidently thread up your sewing machine and make a tote bag or a cushion cover you are ready to take this class
Sew Your Own Pyjamas (Industrial Pattern)
- Cut your fabric from your pattern
- Fitting and adapting your pattern
- Constructing and sewing pyjamas
- Learning how to finish and add trimmings if desired
- Finishing off your sewing
- Folder, paper, pen
- Basic sewing kit (pins, needles, fabric scissors, a tape measure)
- 6 bobbins, white sewing thread, tailor’s chalk
- You will need to purchase a commercial pattern, fabric and trims for their project
You will be guided by your instructors on what other materials will be required during the course.
REQUIREMENTS: 1m Cotton Fabric
Weekday: MONDAY (10:00am to 2pm)
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.