Learn How To Make A Practical Modest Skirt
Learn How To Make A Practical Modest Skirt – Kids Sunday Sewing
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- The child should be able to sew with a needle and thread already
- Child must be able to wind a bobbin and thread sewing machine with minimal help if they can’t please click here
- 1.5m Black cotton fabric with some lycra
- 1m elastic band (2inches wide)
- Thread to match your fabric
You can either bring your own materials or pay an extra £10 for materials
Sunday, March 12th, 19th & 26th
TIME: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR 3 WEEKS (This workshop is run over 3 weeks)
- 5-minute reminder on threading machine and winding the bobbin
- Create simple skirt pattern
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting skirt together
- Fitting and alteration
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: N/A Category: Uncategorised
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.