Introduction To The Sewing Machine – Teenagers
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- If your child has been sewing by hand i.e with a needle and thread and you would like them to start using a sewing machine, there is no better class than this. This will be a great start to their sewing journey.
- You only have to do this class once
- The child MUST be 11+
- The child should be able to sew with a needle and thread already
- This is a one off course
- We provide all materials for this first class
Sunday, January 15th, 2017
TIME: 5:15pm – 6:15pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN 60 MINUTES
- Threading and re-threading a sewing machine
- Winding the bobbin
- The functions of the sewing machine parts
- Sewing basic straight and zig-zag stitches
At the end of this class, each child will have a mini pouch to show for it. You only have to do this class once
- Your child is now ready to attend any of our other sewing classes because she has met the prerequisite.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.