Introduction To The Sewing Machine – For Kids On Sundays
COMPLETELY SOLD OUT
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- If your child has been sewing by hand i.e with a needle and thread and you would like them to start using a sewing machine, there is no better class than this. This will be a great start to their sewing journey.
- You only have to do this class once
- The child MUST be 8 years old already
- The child should be able to sew with a needle and thread already
- This is a one off course
- We provide all materials for this first class
Sunday, February 5th, 2017
TIME: 1:15pm – 2:15pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN 60 MINUTES
- Threading and re-threading a sewing machine
- Winding the bobbin
- The functions of the sewing machine parts
- Sewing basic straight and zig-zag stitches
At the end of this class, each child will have a mini pouch to show for it. You only have to do this class once.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
SKU: N/A Category: Uncategorised
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.