Drop In Sewing Sessions – Work On Your Patterns
Drop-In Sewing Sessions – Work On Your Patterns
Sewing At Home Can Be Sometimes Lonely And Frustrating When Things Go Wrong, this class is for you if the following applies:
- You want a relaxed environment where you can work on projects you have chosen yourself
- You have lots of unfinished projects at home you are stuck with
- You would like to mingle with like-minded crafters in the community
- You want to swap ideas and patterns with others
- You like to enjoy some coffee and cakes while sewing
- You have an important project you are working on but need help
- You don’t have a sewing machine at home, but enjoy sewing
There will be an expert in the house to assist you.
Bring Your Own Patterns
Bring Your Own Fabrics
Bring Your Own Projects
AVAILABLE DATES FOR THIS COURSE
Day: Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Time: 7pm – 9:30pm
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.