Design Your Simple Top
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- Any child who wants to take up sewing for the first time
The child MUST be 8 years old already
PART 1 – Setting Up Your Sewing Machine
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing exercises for users who can use a machine
PART 2 – Sewing Your Top
- Create a simple pattern for you to use in the future
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting fabric pieces together
- Fitting and Alteration
- 1m Cotton fabric
- Thread to match your fabric
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.