Design Your Shift Dress – Freestyle
What is the course about?
This course is definitely for you if you can handle a sewing machine, and would like to do something a little more challenging.
What will I learn during this course
In this session you will learn;
- How to cut and measure your fabric for your project
- Create your pattern freestyle
- Pinning your fabric before sewing
- Sewing your fabric pieces together
- Inserting your zip
- Inserting appropriate darts
- Finishing off your sewing
- Folder, paper, pen
- 2 bobbins, sewing thread, tailor’s chalk, measuring tape, snippers
- 2m fabric
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.