Design Your Own Skirt – Sunday Sewing Class
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- The child MUST be 8 years old already
- The child should be able to sew with a needle and thread already
- Child must be able to wind a bobbin and thread sewing machine with minimal help if they can’t please click here
- 1m cotton fabric (non-stretch)
- .5m elastic band (2inches wide)
- Thread to match your fabric
- You are welcome to choose from our selection of fabrics at a discounted price, we also sell elastic bands too
Sunday, November 27, 2016
TIME: 5:15pm – 7:15pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR 2HR CLASS
- 5-minute reminder on threading machine and winding the bobbin
- Create simple skirt pattern
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting skirt together
- Fitting and alteration
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.