Design Your Own Laundry Bag
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- The child should be able to sew with a needle and thread already
- Child must be able to wind a bobbin and thread sewing machine with minimal help if they can’t please click here
- 2m cotton fabric (non-stretch)
- Thread to match your fabric
You can either bring your own materials or pay an extra £10 for materials
Sunday, January 22nd, 2017
Sunday, January 29th, 2017
TIME: 4pm – 5:30pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR 2 WEEKS
- 5-minute reminder on threading machine and winding the bobbin
- Create simple Laundry Bag pattern
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Stitch the various pieces which make up the bag
- Make the drawstrings and the hanging loop for the laundry bag
- Stitch on the hanging loop and drawstrings
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.