2-Day Sewing Workshop For First Time Sewing Machine Users
Sewing Machine Workshop For First Time Users
Who Is This Camp Designed For?
- Kids from 8+ who have sewn with a needle and thread but want to add machine-sewing to their skills
What Are Some Of The Benefits Of This Workshop?
- Task management skills
- Understanding how to create patterns and transferring them onto fabrics
- Collaborative and team building skills
- Confidence building
- Being able to share and appreciate different creative skills
- Improved mental numeracy
What Is Included In The Camp?
- Free lunch – Kosher option available (Monday – Thursday)
- Healthy snacks and drinks all day
- All creative materials will be provided (cushion will cost £5 extra)
- Your child will not be left alone with anyone who does not have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Your child will receive a certificate
Date: 12th – 13th February
- Introduction To The Sewing Machine
- Design Your Own Tote Bag
- Design Your Own Cushion Cover (extra £5 is charged for the cushion)
Free hot lunch available. Healthy snacks and drinks will be provided all day.