1-2-1 Sewing Package For Beginners
What is the course about?
This course is definitely for you if you have never sewn before but would like to learn in an informal learning environment. You will be working at your own pace. During this, course we will equip you with the skills and confidence required to start and continue your sewing journey.
What will I learn during this course?
Introduction To The Sewing Machine
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- The functions of the sewing machine parts
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing machine troubleshooting
Make Your Own Grocery Bag With Lining
Now that you have come to grips with the sewing machine, you will be using your newly found skills to cut and sew a shopping bag. This bag should be big and sturdy enough to hold your shopping. This is an excellent project for beginners, you can use this bag to bring all your sewing projects and materials to class
Sew Your Own Blouse (Commercial Pattern)
- Cut your fabric from your pattern
- Fitting and adapting your pattern
- Learn how to insert a zip
- Constructing and sewing your blouse
- Learning how to finish and add trimmings if desired
- Finishing off your sewing
- paper, pen
- 6 bobbins, sewing thread, tailor’s chalk, measuring tape, snippers
- 1.5m fabric for blouse
- 1.5m fabric for bag
- 8” Zip
REQUIREMENTS: Willingness to learn how to sew. No previous experience necessary
Starts: Monday 24th July
End Date: Thursday 27th July
Number of sessions: 4
Monday – 2.15pm – 4.15pm
Tuesday – 10am – 12.30
Wednesday 11am – 2pm
Thursday 10am – 12.30
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.