DateAug 7, 2017
Time9am - 3pm
Place62 Edgware Way, Edgware, HA8 8JS
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- Any child who wants to take up sewing for the first time
The child MUST be 8 years old already
PART 1 – Setting Up Your Sewing Machine
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing exercises for users who can use a machine
PART 2 – Sewing Your Dress
- Create a simple pattern for you to use in the future
- Converting the vest into a top
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting fabric pieces together
- Fitting and alteration
- Vest (please ensure that your vest is thick. We have good quality vests for sale. We have the right to reject your vest if we feel the fabric is too light)
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.