What is the course about?
This course is definitely for you if you have dabbled in a bit of machine sewing but your sewing confidence is not where you would like it to be. After attending this class, your sewing will be through the roof, plus you will have gained some skills you did not think was possible. You will be working at your own pace. During this, course we will equip you with the skills and confidence required to continue your sewing journey.
What will I learn during this course?
Introduction To The Sewing Machine
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- The functions of the sewing machine parts
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing machine troubleshooting
Sew Your Own Easy Trousers
In this session you will learn;
- How to cut and measure your fabric for your project
- Pinning your fabric before sewing
- Various stitches and hems
- Sewing your fabric in a straight line
- Finishing off your sewing
Your objective in this class will be to make a pair of simple trousers creating your own pattern as you go along
2meters cotton fabric of your choice (no stretch please)
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.Book Now