DateAug 11, 2017
Time9:30am - 2pm
Place62 Edgware Way, Edgware, HA8 8JS
Sewing + Free Lunch
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- Any child willing to take on new sewing skills
- 1.5m cotton fabric
- 1m black elastic band (2inches wide)
- Thread to match your fabric
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR CLASS
- Create simple skirt pattern
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting skirt together
- Fitting and alteration
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.