DateApr 4, 2017
Time10am - 1pm
Place62 Edgware Way, Edgware, HA8 8JS
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- Any child who wants to take up sewing for the first time
- The child MUST be 8 years old already
- 1m Cotton fabric
- Thread to match your fabric
- You are welcome to choose from our selection of fabrics at a discounted price, we also sell elastic bands too
TIME: 10am – 1pm
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN YOUR CLASS
You will be learning how to cut and sew a tote bagBook Now
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.