DateMay 29, 2017
Time10am - 2pm
Place62 Edgware Way, Edgware, HA8 8JS
SEWING + FREE HOT LUNCH
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
- Any child who can sew with a sewing machine and wants to learn new skills and practice old ones.
- Any child who wants to take up sewing for the first time
The child MUST be 8 years old already
PART 1 - Setting Up Your Sewing Machine
- Threading and re-threading your sewing machine
- Loading and winding a bobbin
- Various stitches and uses
- Sewing exercises for users who can use a machine
PART 2 - Sewing Your Easy Pants
- Create a simple pattern for you to use in the future
- Measuring and cutting fabric
- Putting fabric pieces together
- Fitting and alteration
- 2m Cotton fabric
- 1m elastic band (2inches wide)
- Thread to match your fabric
- You are welcome to choose from our selection of fabrics at a discounted price, we also sell elastic bands too
TIME: 10am – 2pmBook Now
Please book in advance to avoid disappointment.