Create Your Own Simple Sewing Pattern – Shift Blouse
This course is definitely for you if you want to sew something relevant and easy to wear. This course eases you into the world of patterns. By the time you finish this course you will have the confidence to create your own simple patterns.
You will also have an understanding of how your upper body measurements works with patterns.
- Take your body measurements accurately
- Draft block pattern with your body measurement
- Cutting your fabric from your pattern
- Laying out fabric pieces
- Learning how to add interfacing
- Learn how to insert a zip
- Constructing and sewing your blouse
- Finishing off your sewing your simple blouse
2-meter fabric of your choice, matching thread, 8″ visible zip (no stretch please) or you can buy from us
Please remember; every student progresses at a different pace, so try and enjoy the process as you go along.Book Here