Children’s Craft Parties London
Let’s try something different; Children’s Craft Parties are exciting, fun and most importantly, creatively useful. All the items made at our parties get to be taken home There is nothing more precious than a keepsake made by you and your close companions to remember that special day.
Why do boys and girls love our tie-dye parties?
The children get the opportunity to create colourful t-shirts designs using the age-old process of Shibori which is a Japanese manual ‘resist dyeing’ technique, which produces patterns on fabric.
- We supply all materials required for the party, all we require are the t-shirt sizes for the kids attending
- Kids are advised to wear dark coloured clothing or item of clothing they don’t mind being ruined
- Dye is permanent and cannot be washed out of cotton
- We advise parents that the kids will get their hands stained by the dye (unfortunately, we don’t have gloves that fit those cute little hands) but don’t worry, the dye is not permanent on the skin, our dye is non-toxic and very safe to use
- All the materials required are supplied, all you need to bring is the food and the kids of course
- Free complimentary drinks available
- Personalised invitation cards designed for free
Ages: Suitable from 5+
Group Size: 10-25
Time: 2 hours (includes time for food & cake)
Availability: Sundays or After school
Ring us to book your space
HOW TO BOOK YOUR CHILDREN’S CRAFT PARTY
- Contact us in the first instance if you are unsure
- Choose party theme
- Book online to secure the date, 50% required. Balance payable 48 hours before the party date.
- Send us names of host and guest
- We will send you an electronic party invitation to send to your guest
- We supply most materials
- Activities last 90 mins. Food and drinks take up 30 mins
- Complimentary water and orange squash for guests.
- As a result of space restrictions, the host parents are welcome to stay but we politely request parents to drop their children and pick them up after the event.
- Please feel free to ask me questions via email or you can contact me on 0208 9587714 during shop opening hours; 10am – 5pm.
Looking forward to hearing from you.