Terms and Conditions for Birthday Party Bookings
These terms and conditions are for sewing and crafts party bookings at Luchi & Ota, 62 Edgware Way, HA8 8JS, either in person, online or by telephone.
Please note that these terms and conditions can change at any time and it is your responsibility to check them before you make your booking.
Should you not agree to the terms and conditions set out below, you should not make your booking. Should you have any queries about the terms and conditions then please contact Luchi & Ota on 0208 958 7714 before confirming your booking.
- A telephone or email enquiry must be made to check availability for your party requirement on your chosen date.
- Once availability is confirmed, we will send you a web link to make your booking and pay your 50% deposit. The balance is required 48hrs before the event. You will be sent an email reminder, 7 days before final payment is due
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 48hours
- We will also send you a custom made electronic invitation, as long as you have filled in the form correctly.
Should you wish to cancel your party, the following applies:
- Cancellations with 14+ days’ notice will receive a full deposit refund less £40 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations with 7 – 14 days’ notice will receive half the deposit
- Cancellations with less than 7 days’ notice but more than 72 hours’ notice will not receive a refund; we will issue you with a voucher for another party date (subject to availability).
- Where there is a cancellation with less than 72hours notice the deposit is non-transferable or refundable.
**Please note that we do not provide any food but we do provide complimentary Orange or Blackcurrant squash for the kids.
**As a result of space restrictions, the host parents are welcome to stay but we politely request parents to drop their children and pick them up after the event.
**If you are interested in professional Photos, this can be provided at a huge discount.