Bespoke Tailoring Workshops
Our Bespoke Tailoring Workshops are suitable for you, if are a confident sewer who has have been sewing for a while but you are presently considering sewing more professional garments. Or perhaps you want to start your own fashion line and you require very specific help with garment construction and more appropriate high end finishing.
We will introduce you to the skills involved in pattern drafting, focusing on a classic tailored shirt. You will be learning basic cutting techniques for garments in general. You will need to have basic sewing skills and be well acquainted with your sewing machine. These classes will be very fast paced because we expect you to have a high level of sewing expertise under your belt. These workshops are well suited to anyone who wants to have the same standards as a qualified tailor
WHO ARE THESE COURSES SUITABLE FOR?
- Professionals who are confident with the use of a sewing machine
- Anyone who already enjoys sewing and wants to improve their techniques up to a professional standard
- Students looking for Short Tailoring Courses
- Advanced learners who want to get maximum learning experience in a small group
- Anyone who would like to take up professional tailoring or professional garment alteration
SOME OF THE SHORT TAILORING COURSES INCLUDE:
These courses are open to men and women. We will adapt the classes to ensure all attendees get the maximum benefit.
At the end of your short tailoring courses, you will have a fundamental knowledge of how to create, tweak and alter your own patterns.
You are looking to get involved in more sophisticated men or women’s tailoring; you can contact us for 1-2-1 sessions if there are no suitable classes available.